Sunday 3 March 2013

WBCOOP : Bring it on!


Hi everyone!

So, earlier today I received my tickets for WBCOOP. It would have been better for me to receive them yesterday cause I wanted to play event #5 NLHE Triple Shootout, but hey, Pokerstars people stayed in the 48 hours limit they advertised so I have nothing to complain about!

I just started playing event #8 NLHE. At the same time, I'm playing the $109+R Sunday Rebuy to which I registered by mistake (I was playing some different satellites and didn't notice the ones for this tournament, same old story!). It's going to be tricky cause I cannot stop my regular hyper satellite grinding so I'll have to play the MTTs along with the hypers. This is going to be fun! :P

In the past I have said a lot of times that I don't like MTTs. Don't get me wrong, I still avoid them as much as possible, I'm a helpless sng player but... This WBCOOP series sounds super cool for two reasons: 

a) You get to play ten (!) freerolls! Great value right there!

b) This is a blogger's event. Which means, this is a blogging mini-marathon! I my blog around once per week, now I'll have a reason to put daily updates. Add to that the fact that I don't really know how to play MTTs and I don't usually blog about specific hands... I think the next week is going to be very interesting for me from a blogger's perspective!

So... Before I leave you to get back to the tables, here is the list of events I'm planning to play:

#08 NLHE
#11 NLHE/PLO
#13 NLHE [4-Max]
#15 NLHE Turbo [6-Max]
#20 PLHE Turbo
#21 NLHE Shootout Turbo [10-Max]
#23 NLHE Big Antes
#25 NLHE Deep-Stacks
#27 NLHE Turbo
#29 NLHE [6-Max]
#30 NLHE

* I just got a walk at WBCOOP Event - 8. They NEVER give me walks... Except this time, that I was holding pocket Kings! * Eye roll!*

You may notice that those are 11 events total, and we get 10 tickets... I haven't decided which one I'm not playing yet... Probably one of those that start earlier in the day. When I first saw the schedule, I excluded all tournaments that were starting at 10 o'clock in the morning. Then the next day I realized, that it was 10 o'clock ET time, which is 15.00 here in Portugal. Nice one, Katerina, nice one! Anyway, at least this way I can play the tournaments that start at 15.00. If they were to start at ten in the morning that's something that doesn't really combine with my  vampire schedule.

That's all for now! See you soon with a WBCOOP update!

2 comments:

  1. GL! We have almost the same schedule but I have only 7 tickets left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I still have 9 tix left, will play again today! Good luck to you too! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blockquote

Unordered List